Create Flow Restore Organic Eye Pillows (6 Pack)
Restore organic eye pillows sooth the nervous system by placing gentle pressure over the eyes and surrounding structures, removing stimulating light and relaxing your students' senses with Australian grown organic lavender and linseed. Perfect for savasana, restorative yoga and yoga nidra.
About our eco-friendly organic fabric
Soft and silky, our organic cotton fabric is produced in Pakistan and certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). GOTS is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. Rest easy knowing that your yoga eye pillow is free from harmful fertilisers, pesticides and toxic dyes.
Handmade in Australia by pod
Our eye pillows are handmade in Australia by pod with love. Your purchase will help to empower, support and educate communities in need. Read more about pod here.
- Outer slip: washable 100% organic cotton
- Inner lining: unbleached cotton
- Filling: Australian grown organic linseed and Australian grown organic lavender
- Dimensions: 22 cm x 9 cm
- Colour selection: Pastel Lavender, Ash Grey, Navy & Natural Beige
- Comes with cotton carrier case to keep the eye pillow in perfect condition between classes.
- Like most natural fabrics, gentle washing preserves colour and fibres longer.
- We recommend machine wash cold with like colours in a gentle cycle.
- drip dry in shade
- do not bleach, wring or tumble dry
- store eye pillow in cool dry area
It's what's not in the box
Our packaging is designed to be minimal to reduce landfill, water and energy consumption. We use recyclable packaging, free from plastic. Each full sized eye pillow is packaged in a handmade cotton carrier case that can be re-used when taking eye pillows to class or on holidays.