Create Flow Cork Yoga Block (12 Pack)
The Create Flow Yoga Block provides your students with luxurious support for restorative poses and to assist safe alignment throughout their practice.
Each cork yoga block is packaged individually in recycled cardboard with Create Flow branding (no plastic wrapping or fillers). Packaging is suitable for postage, no additional packaging is required for online sales of this product.
Designed in Australia with contoured edges for comfortable restorative yoga practices. Cork offers a gentle firmness not found in foam blocks, allowing your students to feel secure and supported in their practice. Cork will increase in grip with sweat, providing a safe, non-slip surface for heated classes.
Our cork yoga props allow your students to deepen their practice, create space, provide support to the spine and pelvis in seated asanas, and provide stability in balances. They’re wonderful modifiers when your students are not quite ready for a full pose.
Made from 100% renewable, sustainable, sturdy cork harvested from certified forests without cutting down the tree. After harvest, the thick and rugged bark grows back, resulting in no harm to the tree.
No toxic chemicals - kind to the earth and kind to your students.
- Sourced from renewable, sustainable cork trees in Portugal.
- No harmful, toxic chemical additives.
- Durable solid structure
- Easy-to-grip surface
- Comfortable contoured edges
- Naturally resistant to mould and mildew
- Colour: natural cork, no dyes used in manufacturing.
- 800 gms 9 x 15 x 23 cm
Care and cleaning
With the right care, our cork blocks are designed to last a lifetime.
- Display and store out of direct sunlight.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and allow to dry completely.
- Do not clean with harmful chemicals or immerse in water.